Health Care Aide Government of Alberta Provincial Curriculum Program
Grade 10 English OR equivalent; OR a successful result on a standardized aptitude test such as the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.
- Acceptance Letter from Nightingale Academy of Health Services Inc.
- Health Status Questionnaire completed and submitted prior to Applicant starting the Program
- Police Information Check including Vulnerable Sector Search prior to Student commencing the Clinical component of the Program*
- Student to submit Immunization Record prior to commencing the Clinical Component indicating immunizations are up-to-date and in line with required immunizations as detailed by Alberta Health and Wellness from the Alberta Immunization Manual: Health Care Worker Vaccinations – Student Version *
* Applicants will provide a Signed Attestation acknowledging that they:
- do not have a criminal record, nor do they have a vulnerable sector record and;
- will provide proof of required immunizations as per point 4. above in the form of documentary evidence (such as an immunization card) prior to commencing the Clinical Component of the Program
Failure to comply with A and B above in a manner acceptable to the program will result in Dismissal from the Program.