International Students

Attention international students you are able to take the Nightingale Academy Health Care Aide program if entrance requirements are met.

How to Enroll

A study permit is not needed if you want to take short-term courses or programs of study of six months or less. You may enrol in short-term programs at any learning institution, regardless of whether or not it is designated.

If, however, you would like to get a study permit for studies of six months or less, you must attend a designated learning institution.

If you are from a non-visa-exempt country, you must have a valid visitor visa.

Applying for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014

To learn more please click on the link below to visit the Canadian Government website for more information.
Learn More